The Wisconsin Association for Food Protection (WAFP) offers two scholarships to qualified applicants annually. Application forms for both scholarships can be obtained by request from:
WAFP Scholarship Committee
C/O Jim Wickert
3834 Ridgeway Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
or downloaded here:
Applications for both scholarships are due to the scholarship committee by July 1, 2013.
The awards will be announced by September 15, 2013.
WAFP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
E.H. MARTH FOOD PROTECTION AND FOOD SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP
The E. H. Marth scholarship is in the amount of $1,500.00. Eligibility requirements are:
- 1) Applicant must have completed a minimum of one (1) year in an accredited post high school undergraduate degree or diploma program (university, college, or technical college) in Wisconsin or an out-of-state school with a reciprocity enrollment agreement with Wisconsin.
- 2) Applicant must have full-time undergraduate student status.
- 3) Applicant must be a resident of Wisconsin.
- 4) Applicant must be enrolled in a Dairy Science/Food Science/Food Microbiology/Environmental Sanitation or closely related food major to be eligible for the scholarship.
Marth Scholarship Application Form for 2013
THE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
The Memorial scholarship is in the amount of $1,000.00. Eligibility requirements are:
- 1) Applicant must be a child or dependent of a current or deceased WAFP member at the time of submitting the application and receiving the award.
- 2) Applicant must have completed a minimum of one (1) year in an accredited post-high school degree program (university, college, or technical college).
- 3) Applicant must not have previously been a recipient of the Memorial Scholarship.
Memorial Scholarship Application Form for 2013